Attend a webinar covering some of the state responses, resources, and other impacts affecting small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join the Washington state Small Business Liaison Team for the Small Business Requirements and Resources COVID-19 Impact Webinar on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 7 from 5:30-7:30 PM
- Thursday, July 16 from 1:30-3:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 21 from 9-11 AM
- Thursday, July 30 from 1:30-3:30 PM
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us into unprecedented times, and state and federal leaders have had to react for the health of our people and economy. This webinar provides a quick overview of some of the state responses, resources, and other impacts affecting small businesses.
You’ll also learn about:
Learn More & Register
- The Small Business Liaison's team response to COVID-19. Important messages from representatives of different State departments.
- Getting unstuck - where to get further information and assistance to help you weather through this challenging period.
- Making requirements for Businesses, Employees and Customers
- PPP and EIDL - what you need to know.