Dr. Chris Salierno: The Present and Future of Private Practice
Tuesday, June 8
CE Credits: 2
Cost: Free for WSDA Members
- This course will be presented via live Zoom webinar.
- Please note that registration is first-come, first-served, with a 1,000-person maximum.
- The registration deadline is Sunday, June 6.
In order to earn CE credit, attendees must join using a computer, laptop, or smart device. Those only calling in by phone will not be eligible for CE credit.
Registered attendees: Please email email@example.com with questions.
Will private practice become a thing of the past? Are DSOs going to continue to grow and consolidate until there is little room for a solo office? In this course, we'll identify the major economic forces and technological revolutions that are shaping our profession. We'll also begin to discuss how a single private practice can adapt and thrive in the future.
- Identifying macroeconomic factors that influence your practice
- Understanding the consumerization of patients
- Discovering opportunities for private practice success
About Dr. Salierno
Dr. Chris Salierno is a general dentist from Long Island, New York. He graduated from Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine in 2005. Dr. Salierno has served as the National President of the American Student Dental Association, Chair of the ADA New Dentist Committee, and as President of his local dental society. He lectures internationally on clinical dentistry, practice management, and leadership development. His material can be viewed on his blog, The Curious Dentist. In 2017 he became a Chief Development Officer with the Cellerant Consulting Group. He has been the Chief Editor of Dental Economics since 2014.