The WSDA collects, processes, stores and uses for such lawful purposes as it determines, data collected from users of this WSDA Web site. The collected information may include personal information you provide, for example, when you complete a contact form request. The WSDA system may also place software code tags on your computer to recognize when your computer is again logged onto the WSDA Web site, or to measure your interests and usage to tailor content presented when you visit.
The WSDA may send you marketing materials from time to time. It may also license or authorize other persons to use the WSDA database or to send solicitations.
The WSDA database is proprietary to it and in the course of business it may change this policy or the lawful ways in which it uses the database from time to time without obtaining your consent.
Please direct questions or concerns about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
• User’s Lawful Conduct: User shall comply with all applicable local, state, federal, and foreign laws, regulations, and conventions in connection with its use of the Services, including those related to privacy, Electronic Communications, and email spam. User will not knowingly send any Electronic Communications while using the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or that contain any virus, worm, trojan horse or harmful code or attachment. User will not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or other Intellectual Property Right (including rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights. User will not alter, steal, corrupt, disable, destroy, trespass or violate any security or encryption of any computer file, database, or network while using the Services. User will ensure that any use of the Services by its authorized users complies with these Terms of Service and the Agreement.
• Links: The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to third party websites or resources. WSDA is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• WSDA Cookies: User shall not, directly or indirectly, alter, modify, delete, replace, overwrite or otherwise interfere with or manipulate any WSDA cookies attached to any User Data by the Services or otherwise sent through access to and use of the Services.
• Information Collected: The WSDA collects, processes, stores and uses for such lawful purposes as it determines, data collected from users of this Web site. The collected information may include personal information you provide via this Website or that is stored in our membership database.The WSDA reserves the right to disseminate your collected information (but not your e-mail address) available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting.
• Content: The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Liability: Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Rights. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Usage: Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence