Do you know a member dentist doing incredible charitable work in their community? Nominate them for WSDA Citizen of the Year!
The WSDA Citizen of the Year Award is given each year to recognize a member dentist who has given outstanding service to a domestic and/or foreign community; to encourage others toward such activity; to reinforce values of service to the profession; and to promote the image of dentistry.
We want to hear about the good works our members are doing in their communities. Please consider nominating a member dentist you know for this honor!
This year, recognizing a member dentist is easier and more accessible than ever before. The nomination form has been simplified and can now be completed online in just a few minutes.
- The nominee must be a WSDA member
- The award will be based on civic activities, elective and volunteer, including, but not limited to:
- Service organizations
- Youth groups
- Non-salaried government positions
- Church-sponsored community services
- Personal commitment to community service through volunteering
- Service to all 501(c)(3) Foundations
- Priority will be given to nominees whose service has been in Washington state
Nominations are due by Friday, June 7. Former nominees may be re-nominated.
The 2019 award winner will be honored at the Citizen of the Year Award Dinner on Friday, September 27 at the WSDA House of Delegates, held at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane.