Register now for the Eastern Washington Medical-Dental Summit on Friday, March 1 in Pasco.
Eastern Washington Medical-Dental Summit
Friday, March 1, 2019 from 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Red Lion Hotel, Pasco, WA
7 CE Credits
The purpose of the Eastern Washington Medical-Dental Health Summit VI is to bring together medical and dental health professionals, educators and administrators to improve health in our region and improve collaboration and co-management of patient care. This Summit will help integrate medicine and dentistry through leading experts presenting the latest research with practical clinical applications that enable physicians and dentists to work together to improve patient care and community health.
- Medical and dental collaboration - working together in modern healthcare
- Principles of growth, development and management of the airway
- Update and current principles of pediatric / pedodontic health care
- Update on head and neck cancer treatment and oral health
- Improving patient management and oral health preparation for cancer patients
- Update on immunizations for cancer prevention