The ADA 10 Under 10 Award recognizes ten new dentists for excellence in science, research and education, practice excellence, philanthropy, leadership, advocacy and more. Nominate a new dentist by December 31!
The ADA 10 Under 10 Award
recognizes ten new dentists for excellence in science, research and education, practice excellence, philanthropy, leadership, advocacy and more.
Do you have a dentist in mind? Make sure to nominate them by December 31!
Who can you nominate?
Nominated dentists must be active members of the ADA, must have graduated dental school between 2009-2018, and must have exhibited excellence in one of the following areas:
- Science/Research/Education: A dentist who has made substantial contributions to advancing clinical topics by leading, organizing or participating in clinical research or scientifically focused efforts or who significantly impacts students through education and mentorship.
- Practice Excellence: A dentist who doesn’t settle for the status quo and has implemented an innovative or more effective way to do one or more of the following: Improve patient experience, Market or grow their practice, Manage their dental team. Practice methods serve as an inspiration to other dentists.
- Philanthropy: A dentist who has made a remarkable difference in the lives of others (in dentistry or otherwise), either by volunteering, leading a philanthropic effort or using their skills to help those in need.
- Leadership: A dentist who serves in leadership, either within or outside dentistry, and has used that position to improve a dental association, another organization or their community at large.
- Advocacy: A dentist who takes a leadership role in advocacy initiatives or legislative activity on behalf of dentists and oral health initiatives.