We have secured a second wave of 150,000 FDA-approved KN95 masks from the Washington State Emergency Management Division. Available while supplies last — order online now.
We know that PPE is in short supply through traditional, commercial supply chains. Following our first distribution of 300,000 KN95 and surgical masks to over 4,500 Washington dentists, WSDA — along with assistance from the ADA and Delta Dental of Washington — has continued to work on securing critical PPE for dentists.
We are pleased to announce that we have secured a second wave of 150,000 FDA-approved KN95 masks from the Washington State Emergency Management Division to be shipped directly to dentists by The Dentists Supply Company (TDSC).
What you need to know:
- While supplies last, one box of 50 KN95 masks is available to any actively practicing licensed Washington dentist (masks provided by the Washington State Emergency Management Division, manufactured by BYD Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd., Model DG3101, an FDA-approved KN95 manufacturer and model).
- Masks are available on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
- Mask orders will be fulfilled and shipped directly to dentists by TDSC.The masks themselves are being offered at no cost, but there will be a $10 shipping and handling cost.
- You must place an order through TDSC to receive your masks. To ensure the masks are being distributed only to licensed dentists within the state (regardless of WSDA membership status), dentists will need to have a FREE TDSC.com account and upload proof of licensure to place an order.
- For fastest processing time, please place a separate order for any other products you may need.
Place Your Order
Thank you to TDSC for partnering with WSDA to ship this second wave of PPE.
Questions on account set-up or shipping can be directed to TDSC at (888) 253-1223. To learn more about the masks, click here.
Please Note: The model of mask we are able to provide is determined by availability from the Washington State Emergency Management Division and is out of WSDA’s control. While we know these KN95 masks are not ideal for some face shapes, we have heard positive feedback from many dentists regarding these masks.
Looking for More PPE? Request PPE From Your Local Health Jurisdiction
The Northwest Healthcare Response Network (NWHRN) can help you secure PPE from your local health jurisdiction. Visit nwhrn.org to download the request form and be sure to pay special attention to the instructions for your county.
Dr. Dennis Bradshaw