WDS member dentists should have received a proxy ballot in the mail from WDS. If you did not receive your ballot, contact WDS directly at (800) 432-1723.
Update from WDS: Faxed and scanned proxy ballots will be counted, but electronic signatures will not be accepted. Please sign your ballot by hand prior to faxing or scanning.
Instructions for how to fill out your proxy in SUPPORT of proposed bylaw amendments if you can't attend the meeting:
- Cross out the names "Dr. Gerald S. Phipps, DMD, MS, Board Chair" and "Dr. Eve Rutherford, DDS, Board Director."
- Replace with "Dr. Christopher Delecki" and "Dr. Cynthia Pauley" OR the name of the WDS member dentist you have chosen to deliver your ballot in person at the meeting.
- Sign and date the ballot by hand. No electronic signatures will be accepted.
- On the reverse side of the ballot, check the boxes "FOR" adoption of the proposed amendments on both questions 1 and 2.
- Return your ballot to WSDA if you have chosen Dr. Delecki or Dr. Pauley to deliver your ballot in person at the meeting OR give your ballot to the WDS member dentist who you have chosen to deliver your ballot in person at the meeting.
To return to WSDA:
- Fax to (206) 443-9266
- Scan/take a photo on your smart phone and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to WSDA at 126 NW Canal St #300, Seattle, WA 98107
Please do everything you can to attend in person!
We are fighting for nothing less than the health of your patients and the future of your practice.
Date: Thursday, November 15
Time: 3 PM (registration opens 11 AM)
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport, 18740 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188
We recommend you vote in SUPPORT of the bylaw amendments.
This round of bylaw amendments would:
- allow for open nominations for members to run for the board;
- impose term limits on board service for member dentists at Delta;
- make the Delta CEO an ex-officio rather than full member of the board; and
- eliminate board veto powers over member-approved bylaw amendments.
Attend or participate by proxy on Thursday, November 15 and support these bylaw amendments to make Delta more patient-focused, transparent and responsive to its member dentists.
Dr. Dennis L. Bradshaw
Dr. Christopher Delecki
Dr. Todd R. Irwin
Dr. Cynthia R. Pauley
Dr. Nathan G. Russell