Doing Something About It: How WSDA, Delta Dental, UW School of Dentistry and Others are Confronting the Dental Hygiene Shortage
The Spring 2021 issue of WSDA News
is now available!
Cover Story | Doing Something About It: How WSDA, Delta Dental, UW School of Dentistry and Others are Confronting the Dental Hygiene Shortage
WSDA's recent settlement with Delta Dental of Washington has paved the way for the two to work together to address workforce shortages. Read the WSDA News Spring 2021 cover story to learn more about these efforts, including new support for dental hygiene education at the University of Washington School of Dentistry.
Also In This Issue
- Part-Time Assignments, Lasting Fulfillment: Locum Tenens and Other Part-Time Opportunities Fill Vacancies, Provide Varied Pathways in Dentistry
- Dr. Adam Kennedy & Dr. Harlyn Susarla: The Revamped WSDA Leadership Institute
- Dr. Linda Edgar: What Has the ADA Done for YOU Lately?
- Dr. Julie Kellogg: New Year, Same Pandemic - Four Ways to Get on the Good Side of 2021
- PNDC Update: PNDC 2021 Rescheduled to November 11-13 in Seattle
- WDIA News: Attract and Retain Staff with Group Medical Coverage
- Much more!