This October, WSDA reached an exciting milestone—we welcomed our 4,400th dentist into membership!
WSDA’s membership is the largest it has ever been, representing 4,400 dentists (and growing!) overall and two out of every three practicing dentists in Washington state. Join today to take advantage of your free trial membership through the end of 2018!*
What does the Association do for our more than 4,400 member dentists?
- WSDA serves as Washington’s largest advocate in support of the doctor-patient relationship.
- WSDA maintains a prominent voice in Olympia on legislative and regulatory issues affecting the dental profession.
- WSDA provides members with opportunities for high-quality and affordable continuing dental education, including large members-only discounts to the Pacific Northwest Dental Conference (PNDC).
- WSDA offers members-only Peer Review, an alternative dispute resolution system meant to confidentially resolve patient complaints before they are made to the Department of Health.
- WSDA provides member dentists with a professional advantage in the associateship and practice-purchase search with exclusive access to the popular WSDA Classifieds.
- Much, much more!
And that’s just WSDA—members take advantage of even more benefits from the American Dental Association (ADA) and a local dental society.
*This offer is available to non-member dentists whose last membership year was 2016 or earlier.
If you’re not a member, what are you waiting for?
Don’t miss out on the community, professional opportunities and more that 4,400 Washington dentists already enjoy. Qualifying dentists pay $0 membership dues through the end of 2018.*
BONUS OFFER: Join through the end of the year and get the 2019 CDT Code Check App (retail $29.95) for free.
Have membership questions? Please call (800) 448-3368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.