ADA Member Update: Marketing & Staff
Is your practice known in the community? Are you interested in learning more about the top ways to market your practice and retain patients? These three, free resources from the ADA will help.
Some sage advice from your colleague, Dr. Julia Mikell – "Marketing matters for practices at all stages: new ones, those that are already established, and those nearing a transition in ownership." Regardless of your current needs, ADA.org/marketing offers a number of resources, including:
- A podcast with tips on attracting new patients to your practice
- A video featuring dos and don'ts of social media for your practice
- An article about how to maximize patient referrals
2. ADA Find-a-Dentist®
Help patients find you with an updated ADA Find-a-Dentist® profile at ADA.org/findadentist. You will want to make sure to complete your profile before we start promoting the tool to consumers — profiles with photos show up first in search results!
Of course, to make sure your new and returning patients have a great experience, you'll need a great staff. Explore information on hiring the best employees, being a good leader, and adhering to employee regulations at ADA.org/staff. Resources include:
- A podcast about how to be a great boss
- A video for your team about hand hygiene
- Five tips for setting up payroll
Visit the ADA Center for Professional Success for even more practice resources.