PNDC Early Bird Deadline Approaching
Last week we featured Committee-recommended courses for dentists. This week we're featuring courses that the entire dental team will love!
- Complementary and Alternative Local Anesthesia (morning and afternoon sessions!) with Kathy Bassett, BSDH, RDH, Med
- State of the Art Hygiene: A Virtual Reality Trip Through Cutting Edge Scaling Techniques with Diane Millar, RDH
- Exposed & Vulnerable: Managing Dentin & Root Exposures with Karen Davis, RDH, BSDH
For Assistants & EFDAs
- The Art of Exquisite Anterior, Posterior, Single and Multiple Unit Provisionals with Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA
- Assisting in Implant Surgery with Ellen Gambardella, CDA, RDA (Workshop: $150)
For Front Office Staff
- The Top 5 Successful Traits of Dental Front Desk Team Members with Rhonda Savage, DDS
- Simplify Reimbursement With More New Codes? Who Are You Kidding? with Tom Limoli, BSCJ
Early Bird pricing ends soon!
Make sure to register today to get your Conference Badge at these rates:
- WSDA Members: $150-$250
- Hygienists: $175
- Assistants/EFDAs: $140
- Front Office Staff: $140
What is PNDC?
The Pacific Northwest Dental Conference, Washington's largest dental conference, is your source for high-quality, affordable continuing dental education. Dentists can earn up to 24 CE credits over three days, June 15-17 in Bellevue, WA.