Online CE Opportunity
Earn 1 CE credit by taking the online course "Maintaining Your Sanity and Practice Viability as a Medicaid Provider: Embracing Program Integrity" through ADA CE Online.
Despite misconceptions and fears associated with being a Medicaid provider, treating this population can be rewarding and not cut adversely into your bottom line. Drs. Sid Whitman, Allen Finkelstein and Charlie Czerepak, members of the ADA's Medicaid Provider Advisory Committee, will share insights, opportunities and challenges regarding program integrity, compliance, fraud, advocacy and how to better safeguard your practice while providing care to this growing population. Special emphasis will be given to the importance of proper documentation of medical necessity. The advice in this free one-hour continuing education course is applicable to private practice dentists and those choosing to practice within dental safety net settings.
Maintaining Your Sanity and Practice Viability as a Medicaid Provider: Embracing Program Integrity
CE Credits: 1
Cost: Free to members & non-members (click "Register for Free!")
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Implement efficient, productive practice protocols to enhance practice viability
- Recognize and avoid fraud and abuse allegations
- Recognize the value of program integrity within your practice
- Understand the role of medical necessity in treatment planning
- Appreciate the value of clear, concise and accurate patient record documentation