Understanding the Money Flow in Your Office
Registration is now open for our September 28 WSDA Academy Course "Understanding the Money Flow in Your Office" with The Dental Group, LLC. Members 0-10 years out of dental school are eligible to attend this free CE course.
Wednesday, September 28
WSDA Office, Seattle
CE Credits: 2 (credits apply to nonclinical courses and may not exceed seven hours per year)
Complimentary dinner included
Understanding production, collection, overhead and profitability while tracking money flow from treatment to taxes. Topics include:
• Treatment of patients and related charges
• Collecting from patients
• Collecting from insurance and other third-party payors
• Accounts payable/overhead, paying the bank, paying Uncle Sam
• Supporting your lifestyle & investing for your future
• Overseeing the process & reducing the chance of fraud/embezzlement
What is the WSDA Academy?
Created by new dentists for new dentists, the WSDA Academy provides complimentary continuing education classes for members 0-10 years out of dental school or their specialty program.