Kids' Healthy Mouths Campaign
The American Dental Association is a partner of Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives, a national coalition of leading dental organizations that are committed to improving children's oral health. As a member, you can help move toward this goal is by supporting the Kids' Healthy Mouths Ad Council campaign, which encourages parents and caregivers to lower their children's risk of oral disease and pain by brushing for two minutes, twice a day.
You may have already seen examples of the Kids' Healthy Mouths or #2min2x campaign online. If not, we encourage you to visit their website, 2min2x.org, as well as their Facebook and Twitter pages to find educational materials to share with your patients on your own website and social media. You can also share the following tips with your patients.
6 Quick Ways to Support Children's Oral Health
- Make #Brushtime fun by playing Watch&Brush videos during your 2min2x routine
- Brush for two minutes, twice a day and track your progress with the Brushing Checklist
- Practice cleaning teeth with the Toothsavers App
- Take the 2MIN2X Text Challenge
- Share a selfie on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google+) and us the hashtags #2min2x #brushtime
- Download oral health resources