EARN CE ON YOUR LUNCH HOUR: WSDA AND SESAME COMMUNICATIONS PRESENT THREE FREE WEBINARS
WSDA and Sesame Communications will present three webinars designed to engage your patients through social media and Facebook. The webinars are free and worth one CE credit each. There is limited space for all three, so sign up today!
365 Days of Facebook Posts
Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Social media is simply using the Internet to leverage what has been the best source of marketing for dentist since the inception of the profession: word of mouth. Nearly 70 percent of consumers said a referral from a friend on Facebook would influence their purchase decision. With more than 1.2 billion active monthly users on Facebook, many of those decisions are being made through Facebook. Join this webinar and learn how to keep Facebook up-to-date, engaging and effective. Participants will receive a year’s worth of dental-related Facebook posts.
• Know what to say and when to say it on Facebook
• Get patients and prospective patients to like and comment on your Facebook posts
• Implement office protocol to ensure Facebook stays up-to-date
The Power of Facebook and Videos in Dentistry
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Time:12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
89 million people in the US watch 1.2 billion videos a day. Videos are an important part of a successful Facebook presence. With the launch of Facebook Autoplay, now videos automatically start when viewed within someone’s Facebook wall.
• Learn why posting video on Facebook is so powerful for dental practices
• Know the types of videos that will make the most impact on patients and prospective patients
• Be able to take video and upload it to Facebook
• Get patients to take and upload video on behalf of the practice
Social Media Pictures Say a Thousand Words
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Pictures make it possible to absorb large amounts of information quickly. Incorporating images into Facebook will drive significantly-higher engagement within your Facebook community. This webinar will cover what Facebook users look at when they visit your page and what graphics evoke the best response. Participants will receive a year’s worth of bi-weekly dental specific graphics to post on your own social media sites.
• Learn why images are an important part of Facebook
• Be able to setup Facebook cover image and profile picture
• Incorporate images into your Facebook posts to drive engagement
Posted: / Last Updated: