Feb. Is National Children's Dental Health Month
February is National Children's Dental Health Month! The American Dental Association has an entire toolkit dedicated to helping you share tips about good oral health habits for children with your patients.
The ADA's recent multimedia news release shares "six things to know about your tots' teeth" and is perfect for sharing with your patients on your practice's social media. Make sure you use #NCDHM when you do!
Other resources available to share include:
- Ten infographics promoting good oral health habits for children
- Video: Why is it important to care for baby teeth?
- Video: How can I make brushing fun for my kids?
- Video My child lost a tooth. Now what?
- Video: Should I pull my child’s loose tooth?
- Fun activity sheets
- Songs for children to listen to while brushing
- Seven ways to make brushing fun for kids
- 2017 National Children’s Dental Health Month poster
Visit ADA.org for other National Children's Dental Health Month resources.