Don't Pay More for PNDC
The PNDC early bird registration deadline is this Friday, April 28! Make sure to register your office in time. Early bird pricing maximizes the value of your Conference Badge, giving you access to everything the Conference has to offer for one incredibly low price.
WSDA Member Conference Badge Early Bird Pricing:
- Recent Graduate WSDA Members (Class of 2011-Class of 2016): $150
- WSDA Members: $250
What is Included in a Conference Badge?
- Access to any lectures on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Entrance to the PNDC Exhibit Hall, filled with industry vendors and cutting-edge dental tech, on Thursday and Friday
- The option to purchase hands-on workshops
- The option to request free tickets to events like the Sip & Save Happy Hour on Thursday night or the Recent Grad Reception (for recent graduate WSDA members) on Friday night
Can't make it yourself? Send your team!
- Hygienists: $175 by April 28 (see courses)
- Assistants/EFDAs: $140 by April 28 (see courses)
- Front Office Staff: $140 by April 28 (see courses)
What is PNDC?
The Pacific Northwest Dental Conference, Washington's largest dental conference, is your source for high-quality, affordable continuing dental education. Dentists can earn up to 24 CE credits over three days, June 15-17 in Bellevue, WA. Learn more at wsda.org/pndc.