Concerned Dentists of Washington State Fundraiser
Members, Concerned Dentists of Washington State will be holding a social and fundraiser for State Representative Dr. Michelle Caldier on Friday, November 11, prior to the annual membership meeting for Delta Dental of WA.
Friday, November 11, 12:30 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 International Blvd.
Seattle, WA 98188
Schedule of Events
• 12:30-1:00: Hosted room (NW Ballroom) opens for buffet lunch
• 1:00-1:30: Todd McVay of the Knutsen/McVay Group: "The State of the Practitioner since the Delta fee reduction”
• 1:30-2:00: Dr. Cynthia Pauley, President-Elect of WSDA: “Update on WSDA advocacy for membership in this challenging environment”
• 2:00-2:30: Dr. Michelle Caldier: "Legislative issues of concern to Washington State Dentists"
• 2:00-3:00: Open registration for Annual DDW meeting
• 2:45: Adjourn to Annual Membership Meeting for Delta Dental of WA (formerly WDS) Meeting starts at 3:00 p.m.
Concerned Dentists of Washington State will be hosting this meeting at no charge. This is possible due to dentist contributions and a gracious subsidy from the WSDA.
Please RSVP to Dr. Christopher Pickel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to fill out WSDA's Dental Insurance Issues Survey here!