See large vaccine clinic locations currently vaccinating Phase 1A eligible individuals in King and Snohomish counties.
WSDA has been made aware of another large vaccine clinic planned for this Saturday, Jan. 16 in Seattle by Kelly-Ross Pharmacy Group.
Kelly-Ross Pharmacy Group Vaccine Clinic for Phase 1A
Saturday, Jan. 16
9 AM-5 PM
Union Center Pharmacy
2324 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle
The pharmacy is currently operating in vaccination Phase 1A. Use the WA Department of Health PhaseFinder to determine your personal vaccination phase.
- You must be able to demonstrate eligibility by using PhaseFinder. If not eligible, please do not schedule an appointment at this time, as you will not be able to receive an immunization.
- Please be sure to complete the scheduling of your appointment by clicking BOOK.
- Look for a confirmation email to ensure that your booking was successful.
- Enter both cell and email to ensure you receive updates regarding your appointment.
- The email will contain important details about your appointment, including a link to an on-line consent form. Please complete consent form prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive on time. You will be admitted to the building at the time of your appointment, not before.
- Please bring your insurance card and screenshot of PhaseFinder eligibility.
- Wear clothing that allows access to upper arm/shoulder.
- No public restrooms are available.
- Wear a mask.
Seattle Visiting Nurse Association (SVNA) Vaccine Clinics for Phase 1A
Multiple Dates Available
Learn More & Schedule
See a current list of vaccine locations for all Washington counties from the Washington State Department of Health here