The WSDA Board of Directors is committed to continuing to provide you with COVID-19 resources as soon as we are aware of them. Please take a moment to review the following resources available to you and visit wsda.org/COVID-19
for additional information.
Employment Security Department Webinars: Introduction to Unemployment Insurance
Due to the continued high demand for unemployment benefits, ESD is offering a new option for customers to learn more about setting up a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account and submitting a claim for benefits online.
Thursday, March 26 at 3:00 PM
Friday, March 27 at 3:00 PM
- Reemployment Services that are available
- Establishing a Secure Access Washington account
- Filing an unemployment insurance initial claim
- Standby information
- General unemployment insurance requirements
Updated Medical Insurance FAQs
WDIA has put together the most frequently asked questions they are receiving from clients regarding medical insurance. Review them under the “Medical Insurance FAQs” drop-down on wsda.org/COVID-19.
ADA Resources Available
Updates to the ADA’s COVID-19 Resources for Dentists page are happening on a regular basis, sometimes daily. Please check the page to ensure you are up to date on updates published within the past few days.
The following documents are now available and are purposely not hyperlinked to ensure you're always viewing the most current version available:
- Dentists’ Guide to Emergency Procedures
- Patients’ Guide to Emergency Procedures
- Sample Letter to Patients
- Employment Agreements
- OSHA Guidance Summary: Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Coding and Billing Guidance
- The ADA Code of Ethics and COVID-19
- ADA and OSAP Webinar
- JADA Infection Control Resources
Live Webinar Thursday, March 26: 19 Ways to Survive the Pandemic
During these turbulent times, dental professionals have many questions and concerns about the future of their practices. Renowned dentist and noted speaker Dr. Mark E. Hyman will lead a discussion about navigating these uncharted waters and give you 19 ways to survive and thrive when times are tough.
Discussion topics will include how to:
- Lead your staff
- Reassure and make patients comfortable once your doors are open again
- Maintain your own confidence
- Keep your dental team together even when money is tight
The free webinar will be streamed live on March 26 at 11:00 AM. An on-demand version will be live on ADA.org within 48 business hours of the live discussion. 1 hour CERP CE Pending.
Please visit wsda.org/COVID-19
for a comprehensive list of updated resources.
Dr. Dennis Bradshaw