Do you know a member dentist doing incredible charitable work in their community? Nominate them for WSDA Citizen of the Year by June 24!
Do you know a member dentist doing incredible charitable work in their community? Nominate them for WSDA Citizen of the Year!
The WSDA Citizen of the Year Award is given each year to recognize a member dentist who has given outstanding service to a domestic and/or foreign community; to encourage others toward such activity; to reinforce values of service to the profession; and to promote the image of dentistry.
- The nominee must be a WSDA member
- The award will be based on civic activities, elective and volunteer, including, but not limited to:
- Service organizations
- Youth groups
- Non-salaried government positions
- Church-sponsored community services
- Personal commitment to community service through volunteering
- Service to all 501(c)(3) Foundations
- Priority will be given to nominees whose service has been in Washington state
Nominations for the 2022 WSDA Citizen of the Year are due by Friday, June 24. Former nominees may be re-nominated.
Nominate a Dentist
The 2022 award winner will be featured in the Fall 2022 Issue of WSDA News magazine and honored at the Citizen of the Year Award Dinner on Friday, Sept. 23 at the WSDA House of Delegates in Bellevue.