Registration is open for the 2020 Eastern Washington Medical-Dental Summit, held March 6 in Pasco.
Eastern Washington Medical-Dental Summit
Co-presented by the Benton-Franklin Counties Dental Society, Benton Franklin Health District and the Benton Franklin Community Health Alliance.
Friday, March 6
8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Red Lion Hotel
2525 N 20th Ave, Pasco, WA 99301
CE Credits: 7
The purpose of the Eastern Washington Medical-Dental Summit is to bring together medical and dental health professionals, educators and administrators to improve health in the region and improve collaboration and co-management of patient care.
- Medical/dental considerations for biphosphonates and antiangiogenic cancer care
- Oral health and pregnancy concerns
- Metabolic pathways and their relationship to oral health
- Management of tethered tissues and airway development
- Oral surgery update: managing bone-densifying & vascular reducing treatments, tethered tissue surgery, & bone grafting
- Dental clearance for medical-dental co-management