The PNDC Speaker Ambassador Program gives WSDA members and their staff a way to get involved with the conference and help PNDC and our speakers succeed!
Speaker Ambassadors help facilitate the needs of PNDC speakers prior to and during the conference and help make the speaker feel at home while at PNDC. Speaker Ambassadors will accompany the speaker to breakfast, lunch and to their classroom, introduce the speaker to the audience, and assist the speaker with any audio/visual, technical or other needs.
To be eligible to be a Speaker Ambassador, you must be a WSDA member dentist OR a staff member of a WSDA member dentist.
Why Become a Speaker Ambassador?
- Attend PNDC for free! (You will be reimbursed for 25% of the cost of a conference badge for each session you volunteer. Volunteer for four sessions and get your full conference badge for FREE!)
- Spend quality one-on-one time with a nationally renowned speaker.
- Park for free (have your parking expenses reimbursed for the day you are volunteering, up to $16).
- Eat breakfast and lunch in the VIP Lounge for free on the day(s) you volunteer.
- Be part of the backstage action at PNDC.
- Meet great people in your profession.
Speaker Ambassador Requirements
- Must be a WSDA member dentist or a staff member of a WSDA member dentist.
- Must make contact with assigned speaker prior to the conference.
- Be available to participate in a short training session from the convenience of your computer.
- Check in at the conference to pick up your Ambassador packet, ribbon for your name badge, and your VIP lounge pass.
- Must arrive early on the day(s) you volunteer to meet your speaker and escort them to their presentation room.
- Must accompany speaker to VIP Lounge for breakfast and lunch.
- Must introduce the speaker, be present in the room during the course, stay near the speaker, and quickly inform PNDC staff of any audio/visual problems or other issues.
- At the conclusion of presentation, thank the speaker and the audience for attending and provide CE CODE.
PNDC 2020 Speaker Ambassador signups are to be announced.
Questions? Please email Emily Rademacher at email@example.com with any questions regarding the PNDC Speaker Ambassador program.