It's no secret that most dental professionals and their staff don't have an extra 40 hours in their back pocket to chase down insurance representatives in an effort to analyze and negotiate their reimbursements. The truth is, PPO fee negotiating is not very well-known or understood!
Negotiate Your Low PPO Fees!
Increase Your PPO Insurance Reimbursements 10-40 percent in 90 Days Using Seven Proven Steps
Speaker: Ben Tuinei, Everest Advocates
Date: February 12, 2014
The truth is, PPO fee negotiating is not very well-known or understood! Before Ben's done, you'll learn seven easy and proven steps that will equip you to effectively negotiate better reimbursements from many of the PPO plans you contract with. Please note that some of the larger insurance companies, like WDS and Regence will not allow you to negotiate.
Attendance is encouraged if any of the following are true for you:
• You didn't know fee negotiating was even possible
• You want to learn how to increase your PPO Insurance Revenue
• You are considering adding or dropping certain PPO plans
• You are considering adding an associate
• You run a practice where insurance is a large source of your revenue
• You feel like your fee for service status is losing you patients each month
• You have tried to negotiate in the past but have gotten no where
• Spend your time gathering the right data for success!
• Leverage your leverage! Do you have any? How do you use it?
• Whoyou know and what you know matters!
• The art of negotiation.
• Should you sign that contract? What to review first…
• How often should I do this?
• Monitor performance, track your progress!
• Know the regulations in your state.
About the Speaker: Ben Tuinei
Ben Tuinei began his dental career in 2007 at a small dental corporation in Phoenix, Ariz., managing all insurance- related functions. Ben created systems and operating protocols and restructured a 12-person billing department that improved collections from 65 percent to 98 percent. At the same time, Ben learned how to effectively negotiate with third-party payers, boosting annual insurance-related revenue nearly $1 million for a team of only ten general dentists.
Ben opened Optimum Dental Solutions in 2009 to serve the needs of dentists seeking assistance to improve their insurance reimbursements and has worked with nearly 900 dentists since then. In 2012, Ben expanded Optimum Dental Solutions to meet the demand the dental industry was asking of him and rebranded the business as Everest Advocates, adding two new partners and opening a new headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ben and Everest Advocates currently serve dentists in all 50 states.