Free WSDA Webinar on Health Care Reform
WSDA will be hosting a free webinar on Health Care Reform in Washington State on Friday, July 20 at noon. This webinar will count as one hour of continuing education. Bracken Killpack, the Director of Government Affairs at WSDA, will walk participants through the following topics:
- Overview of recent federal and state legislation on health care reform
- Discussion of Health Benefit Exchanges
- The role of dentistry in health care reform
- How health care reform may impact dental insurance
- Overview of the Supreme Court decision on the Affordable Care Act
Click here to register for this webinar. For more information on other upcoming webinars go to www.wsda.org/webinars.