WSDA will host a Dental Medicaid Managed Care Q&A Forum on Friday, June 22 at PNDC 2018. Conference registration is not required to attend.
Please join WSDA for an opportunity to meet prospective bidders and ask any questions you may have regarding the Dental Medicaid Program’s transition to managed care.
While we encourage you to attend PNDC, conference registration is not required to attend this forum.
Friday, June 22 from 1-3 PM
The Regency ABC room at the Hyatt Regency, Bellevue, WA
This forum, moderated by WSDA Board Member Dr. John Gibbons, will begin with brief presentations from each of the prospective bidders and will be followed by a question and answer session.
The Washington State Academy of Pediatric Dentists will host a reception following the forum in room Regency D.
To date, the following prospective bidders have indicated that they will participate in the forum.
Coordinated Care in partnership with Envolve Dental
- Karla Thornton – Senior Manager, Contracting & Network Development, Coordinated Care
- Tara Price – Vice President of Business Systems & Data Management, Envolve Dental
- Catherine Lackey – Vice President, Operations, Envolve Dental
Delta Dental Medicaid Network
- Linda Paurus – Director, Provider Relations DDWA
- Sean Pickard – Director, Government Relations DDWA
DentaQuest in partnership with Amerigroup
- Nick Barnette – Network Project & Communications Specialist, DentaQuest
- Noah Lehman – Regional Director, Provider Engagement, DentaQuest
- Mary Murack – Director, Capture Management, DentaQuest
- Lawless Barrientos – VP Government Affairs, DentaQuest
- Donnell Barnette – Director, Medicaid State Operations, Amerigroup
- Dr. Michael Exler – National Dental Director
- Kimberly Lawson – Vice President Business Development
- Barry Major – AVP Network
- Dr. Phil Hunke – President
- Dr. Roger Sanger – Director of Dental Operations, MCNA Dental; Executive Director, MCNA Idaho
- Rene Canales – Director of Network Development
Register for PNDC for Additional Opportunities to Interact With Bidders!
Prospective bidders will also be present in the PNDC Exhibit Hall on June 21 & 22. If you haven't already registered, purchase a PNDC Conference Badge or Exhibits-Only Badge to attend!
Conference Badge | See Pricing
Exhibits-Only Badge | See Pricing
- Attend the Exhibit Hall on Thursday and Friday