National Brush Day® is November 1, the day after Halloween! Join the Kids’ Healthy Mouths Campaign to promote the importance for kids to brush two minutes, twice a day, every day.
National Brush Day® is November 1, the day after Halloween! Join the Kids’ Healthy Mouths Campaign to promote the importance for kids to brush two minutes, twice a day, every day. This year’s theme is Become a Toothsaver by Brushing 2min2x.
Objective: The holiday was designed to reach parents on the day after Halloween to reinforce the importance of children’s oral health and promote good tooth-brushing habits. On National Brush Day® (and every day), parents are encouraged to make sure their kids brush their teeth for two minutes, twice a day.
Motive: Tooth decay is the single most common chronic childhood disease in the U.S. More than 16 million kids suffer each year from oral disease and pain.
How You Can Participate: Show your support by helping us spread the word and educate parents and kids about the importance of brushing!
- Share our social media messaging! Download the social media kit for social media shareables.
- Promote participation in the 2min2x NBD Brushtime Selfie Contest for a chance to win an oral health goodie bag and have your selfie featured on the the 2min2x page. Enter here.
- Tell Parents about the 2min2x NBD Parent Contest. Spread the word.
- Use our National Brush Day® Snapchat filter and tell your network. Download today.
- Why Kid’s Teeth Matter: Please submit a few sentences or a short two minute video sharing why kid’s teeth matter here. We will give a shout out to your organization and post your answers on social media.