The ADA recently announced that the WSDA won three membership-related awards for state associations with 2,001 - 3,500 active members: Greatest Percentage of Nonmembers to Membership, Most Improved Active Member Retention Rate, and the Greatest Net Gain in Membership. Kudos for these awards go to Task Force on Membership and Laura Rohlman, Manager of Membership Services, for their hard work and dedication to programs like the Job Fair, the Suite Challenge, and outreach to young dentists across the state — all of which have strengthened the WSDA brand among young and seasoned dentists, alike.
The Suite Challenge returns, and it's more super than before — with the chance to see the Superbowl Champion Seahawks in a luxury booth this season. In case you need a refresher, the game goes a little something like this:
- Recruit a non-member and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to attend an upcoming Seahawks game in a private suite
- Component societies will also compete against each other for the largest increase in membership based solely on peer to peer recruitment
- The three winning component societies receive multiple pairs of suite tickets to raffle off to their recruiters
- Recruiters are also eligible for $100 American Express gift cards and a complimentary PNDC badge
- Already recruited someone? Great! Log your recruitment
Learn more about the Suite Challenge.