Speaker: Dr. Rhonda Savage, Miles Global
Date & Time: April 23, Noon-1pm
Cost: Free for WSDA members and their staff
2012 marked a full year of WDS cuts. Some dentists have sold, folded or merged their practice. Many, however, have thrived and increased their net.
What are some of the best practice methodologies in a PPO world? This webinar will highlight ways you can grow your practice, including ways to reach quality patients with your marketing efforts. It's time to think like a patient. The goal is to maintain quality of care and nurture the patient relationship, yet have every team member critically aware of the bottom line.
· Learn what technology you should research and consider adding to your mix of services
· Discover how to grow through communication and teamwork
· Examine your periodontal program: How do you rank?
· Understand overhead: what's the norm?
· Explore marketing: Traditional, digital and interactive
Want more information?This webinar wil be supported in more detail in Dr. Savage’s PNDC courses, The Savage Bottom Line and Your Fantastic Dental Team and What Makes it Work
Want to view the entire 2013 Pacific Northwest Dental Conference schedule? Take a look here.