DentPAC and grassroots dentists invite you to attend a fundraiser for gubernatorial candidate Rob McKenna tonight at 6:30 pm. Here are the event dentails:
Rob McKenna Fundraiser
Thursday, May 3
6:30 - 8:30 pm
126 NW Canal Street
Seattle, WA 98107
How to Make your Contribution
If you are going to make a contribution to the McKenna campaign, please link your contribution with the WSDA event. That way you will be supporting Rob McKenna and organized dentistry. Here are the four ways you can do so:
1) Attend the event tonight and make your contribution there
2) Give your contribution to a friend who will be attending the event tonight
3) Contribute online at www.robmckenna.org/donate. In the referral section choose "I'm attending an event" and then select "5/3-Seattle." Even if you don't attend, choosing this option ensures your contribution counts towards the event total.
4) Request a special WSDA event contribution envelope (contact Mike Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information) that can be mailed directly to the campaign.
Driving Directions and Parking Information
The WSDA office is located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle at 126 NW Canal Street.
Directions from I-5:
- Exit 167 toward Seattle Center
- Right on Fairview Ave N
- Left onto Valley St
- Right onto Westlake Ave N
- Slight right onto Fremont Bridge, 4th Ave N
- Left onto N 36th St
- Left onto 1st Avenue, then immediate right into paved alley
- Proceed down alley until you arrive at Canal Centre, 3-story brick building on left with covered parking for you
Directions from Hwy 99, Aurora Ave N:
- WA-99 North (Aurora Avenue North)
- Exit off north end of bridge, slight right onto Bridge Way N (to Fremont)
- Slight left onto N 38th St
- Slight right onto Fremont Way N
- Slight left onto 39th St
- Left onto Leary Way NW
- Right onto 2nd Ave NW
- 2nd Ave NW becomes NW Canal St
Free parking is located under the building on the alley side, in parking spaces labeled "WSDA" in the adjacent lot, and on all of the nearby streets.