This website requires Flash. Get it Now ยป

Frequently Asked Questions > General FAQ Questions > What if I am unhappy with the treatment my dentist has provided?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

We recommend that you first contact your dentist to discuss the treatment and the problem associated with it. If you are unable to come to an agreement, you should consider going through the peer review process, in which your case will be reviewed by a panel of dentists in your community. This begins with a call to your local dental society, and is available exclusively topatients of members of the Washington State Dental Association. As a last resort, you may call the Washington State Dental Quality Assurance Commission at (360) 236-4700 to file a formal complaint.