This website requires Flash. Get it Now ยป

Frequently Asked Questions > General FAQ Questions > I have a complaint about my insurance company. What can I do?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

You can contact the Washington State Office of Insurance Commissioner for assistance. Call the OIC at 1-800-562-6900, or visit them online at Office of Insurance Commissioner.