This website requires Flash. Get it Now ยป

Frequently Asked Questions > General FAQ Questions > How do I obtain my dental records?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

Call your current dentist and ask for them. Usually the dentist will requirethat you sign a form that authorizes the release of the records, identifies the information to be disclosed, and identifies the person to whom the information is to be disclosed. Dentists may charge a reasonable fee for searching and duplicating medical records and they have 15 working days to make the records available to the requesting patient.

For further information on the release of records, contact the Dental Quality Assurance Commission at (360)236-4860.