This website requires Flash. Get it Now ยป

Frequently Asked Questions > General FAQ Questions > How do I know if my dentist has an upstanding professional record?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

In accordance with Washington state law, all dentists are required to take at least 21 hours of continuing dental education every year, which means that they are constantly upgrading their technical skills. As well, dentists who are members of the Washington State Dental Association must practice ethically to maintain membership. Their professional conduct is governed by the American Dental Association Principles of Ethics, the WSDA Code of Ethics, the Washington Dental Practice Act, and all applicable federal or state criminal statutes. You may call the Washington State Dental Quality Assurance Commission office at (360) 236-4700 to find out if a formal complaint has been filed against any dentist.