WSDA members can maximize scrap metal returns using cutting-edge technology with the new EasyRefine scrap metal recovery program offered through D-MMEX. The WSDA researched vendors and have endorsed D-MMEX EasyRefine, because of their reputation for efficiency, professionalism and ethics. In addition, the D-MMEX EasyRefine program is simple and provides proven higher returns than traditional sources. Thirteen other state dental associations have endorsed the D-MMEX Easy Refine program because of their ethics and scientific approach to the refining process.
The benefits of the EasyRefine program include:
- Free and insured shipping of all precious scrap contents
- No charge for melt and assay
- All-element analysis, including gold, platinum, palladium and silver
- Detailed analysis report illustrating the value of the shipment
- Fast Payment; with check settlement within 10 business days
- Access to current market prices at www.easyrefine.com
- Trade bullion terms on London Based Market:
- Gold 97%
- Platinum 90%
- Palladium 85%
- Silver 90%
As an added benefit, any scrap metal sent in by an WSDA member for the first time will receive an additional 5% bonus on the value. For a free shipping kit or more information on the groundbreaking EasyRefine program, please contact D-MMEX at firstname.lastname@example.org.