Water Fluoridation Equipment Grant
The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO), in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), is pleased to offer a funding opportunity for Public Water Systems to either replace aging water fluoridation equipment or implement new equipment for the fluoridation of community water.
Those eligible to apply for the grants include:
• State or Local Government Entities;
• Oral Health Coalitions;
• Rural Water Associations;
• State Affiliates of Rural Water Associations;
• State Dental Organizations; and
• Other organizations affiliated with public community water systems
The one-time funding can be used only for capital improvements associated with purchasing or replacing aging water fluoridation equipment. Applications are due March 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Click here to access the RFP. Questions regarding the RFP can be directed to NACCHO staff at email@example.com.