Receive a Limited-Time Double Rate Discount With SoFi
With student loan debt well over six figures for dental school professionals, more dentists than ever are looking for solutions to deal with debt. To help ease this debt burden, WSDA has partnered with SoFi to offer our members and their families an opportunity to reduce the cost of your student loans by refinancing. Through September 2017, WSDA members and their families are eligible to receive a double rate discount of 0.25% (normally 0.125%) (1) when they refinance their student and Parent PLUS loans through SoFi.com/WSDA.
SoFi Informational Webinars
SoFi is the market leader of student loan refinancing and has originated $20+ billion in loans for over 300,000 borrowers. SoFi consolidates and refinances both federal and private loans, potentially saving borrowers thousands of dollars.
SoFi will be hosting informational webinars on Tuesday, 7/25 at 12:00 p.m. PT and Wednesday, 7/26 at 1:00 p.m. PT to answer any questions about their product and how you can save on your student debt. Please register HERE for a webinar. Feel free to invite your family members to join the webinar if they would like to refinance or learn more.
The main benefits of SoFi include:
- Rate Discount: WSDA members and family members receive a limited-time double rate discount of 0.25% (normally 0.125%) (1) when you refinance student or Parent PLUS loans through SoFi.com/WSDA.
- Savings: SoFi dentist borrowers save $800 a month (2) on average over the life of their loans when they refinance.
- Rates: Low variable and fixed rates available. Check out current rates at SoFi.com/WSDA.
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Perks: SoFi offers member events, a referral program, and more.
- No Hidden Fees: No application fees, no origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
If you have any questions about SoFi student loan refinancing, please visit SoFi.com/WSDA or contact customer service by calling (855) 456-7634 or emailing email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions Apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. SoFi loans not offered to residents of Nevada. Other state restrictions may apply. See eligibility requirements at sofi.com/legal. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lender Law License No. 6054612. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp., NMLS # 1121636.
(1) If you apply and are approved, the interest rate shown in your loan documents will include an additional rate discount because of your organization’s SoFi partnership at the time of loan origination. Offer good for new student loan refinancing customers only. Offer valid on applications submitted through the organization's custom URL by 11:59pm P.T. on September 30, 2017. Application does not need to be funded before September 30, 2017 to receive the discount but must be funded within 90 days of submission. Applications started and submitted after September 30, 2017 will reflect the organization's regular rate discount.
(2) Monthly savings calculation of $800 is based on all SoFi members with a dental school degree who refinanced their student loans between 2/28/2014 and 6/30/2016. The calculation is derived by averaging the monthly savings of SoFi members with a dental school degree, which is calculated by taking the monthly student loan payments prior to refinancing minus the monthly student loan payments after refinancing with SoFi. SoFi’s monthly savings methodology for student loan refinancing assumes 1) members’ interest rates do not change over time (PROJECTIONS FOR VARIABLE RATES ARE STATIC AT THE TIME OF REFINANCING AND DO NOT REFLECT ACTUAL MOVEMENT OF RATES IN THE FUTURE) 2) members make all payments on time. SoFi’s monthly savings methodology for student loan refinancing excludes refinancings in which 1) members elect a SoFi loan with a shorter term than their prior student loan term(s) 2) the term length of the SoFi member’s prior student loan(s) was shorter than 5 years or longer than 30 years 3) the SoFi member did not provide correct or complete information regarding his or her outstanding balance, loan type, APR, or current monthly payment. SoFi excludes the above refinancings in an effort to maximize transparency on how we calculate our monthly savings amount and to minimize the risk of member data error skewing the monthly savings amount.