PNDC Early Bird Rate Extended to Friday, May 6!
This Friday, May 6, is your last chance to register for the Pacific Northwest Dental Conference (PNDC) at our low Early Bird Prices! Whether you're attending by yourself or bringing your whole dental team, you can save on every conference badge you purchase.
PNDC Pricing (Before May 6/After May 6)
- WSDA Member Dentist: $250/$350
- WSDA Member 0-5 Years out of Dental School: $150/$185
- 11th District ADA Member: $270/$370
- Guest Dentist (ADA Member/Foreign/Active Military): $290/$390
- Non-ADA Member Dentist: $1,800/$1,900
- WSDA Hygienist Member: $150/$210
- Dental Hygienist: $175/$235
- EFDA/Assistant/Front Office/Lab Technician: $140/$210
- ADA Graduate Students: FREE/FREE
- ASDA Dental Students: FREE/FREE
- Non-ASDA Dental Students: $95/$155
- Auxiliary Students (Hygienist/Assistant/Lab Tech): $75/$95
What is PNDC?
The Pacific Northwest Dental Conference (PNDC), the region's premier continuing dental education conference, offers dental professionals the opportunity to earn up to 23.5 CE credits over three days at an unbelievably low price. The 2016 conference will feature over 50 nationally-renowned speakers, a dental trade show of over 175 exhibits and a variety of exclusive special events. Now including Saturday courses, PNDC will be held June 16-18 in Bellevue, WA.