Have You Registered for PNDC?
Make sure to register for the Pacific Northwest Dental Conference by the Early Bird Deadline of April 30 to save up to $100!
Early Bird Pricing (Before April 30):
- WSDA Member Dentist: $250
- 11th District ADA Member Dentist: $270
- Guest Dentist (ADA Member, Foreign, Active Military): $290
- Recent WSDA Member Graduate (0-5 years out of dental school): $150
- Non-Member Dentist: $1,800
- WSDA Hygienist Member: $150
- Non-Member Dental Hygienist: $175
- EFDA/Assistant/Front Office/Lab Technician: $140
- Spouse (non-dental professional): $110
- Guest (family, non-dental professional): $140
- Alliance member: $110
- ADA Member Graduate Students: FREE
- ASDA Students: FREE
- Students, Non-ASDA: $95
- Auxiliary Students: $75
Interested in registering yourself and your staff? Click here for pricing and registration!
Want to learn more about our world-class lineup of speakers? View the PNDC schedule!
Need hotel, location or travel details? Find all you need to know here.
Did you register for any of our special events? Check them out here!
For questions about any part of the conference, please give us a call at (800) 448-3368.
What is PNDC?
The Pacific Northwest Dental Conference (PNDC), the region's premier continuing dental education conference, offers dental professionals the opportunity to earn up to 23.5 CE credits over three days at an unbelievably low price. The 2016 conference will feature over 50 nationally-renowned speakers, a dental trade show of over 175 exhibits and a variety of exclusive special events. Now including Saturday courses, PNDC will be held June 16-18 in Bellevue, WA.