ADA Guide to Managing Finances
While today’s dental practice environment doesn’t require a dentist to have an MBA, it’s important to have enough business savvy to capitalize on revenue.
The Managing Finances module of the ADA Guidelines for Practice Success offers tips on managing your practice’s revenue and expenses. This unit provides a framework for handling the business side of your practice with consistency and predictability.
What you’ll learn:
- Identifying metrics for success
- Establishing internal controls to prevent fraud and embezzlement
- Setting up patient payment systems that work
- Determining how you pay yourself
- Improving patient satisfaction and retention
Visit the ADA Center for Professional Success today to access these modules.